- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Panaf-va collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Panaf-va with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When using our ACARs
How will we use your data?
Panaf-va collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with updates about our website, services or other useful information or news about your account.
How do we store your data?
- Panaf-va securely stores your data at our databases on vaBase.com and our hosting website.
- Panaf-va will keep your account data for as long as as you are a member of the VA. Once this is no longer the case, we will delete your data by removing your account.
- Panaf-va would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- If you have agreed to receive updates, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Panaf-va from contacting you for update purposes related to your account with the VA. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Panaf-va would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Panaf-va for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Panaf-va correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Panaf-va to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Panaf-va erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Panaf-va restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Panaf-va’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Panaf-va transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Making our website more responsive
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Panaf-va uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Panaf-va has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to have recourse (i.e. you can lodge a complaint) to the European Data Protection Supervisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you consider that your rights under Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller.